[Last Amended: July 1, 2021]
Any capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Terms.
In the event you are a California resident and the CCPA applies to you – please make sure to review our CCPA Privacy Exhibit attached hereto as Exhibit A.
In the event you are in the European Union and the GDPR applies to you – please make sure to review our GDPR Privacy Exhibit attached hereto as Exhibit B.
- OVERVIEW OF THE INFORMATION WE PROCESS FROM YOU
We may collect two types of data and information from you, depending on your interaction with us. The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-Personal Data”). We are not aware of the identity of the individual from who we have collected the Non-Personal Data. Non-Personal Data which is being gathered consists of technical information, and may contain, among other things, the type of operating system and type of browser, type of device, session duration and page impressions, etc.
The second type of information is identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Data”).
For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Data connected or linked to any Personal Data shall be deemed as Personal Data as long as such connection or linkage exists.
Personal Data we collect from Visitors and Customers
|Type of Data
||Purposes of Processing
||For EU persons – Legal Basis under the GDPR
In the event you contact us for support or any other inquiries, by sending us an email or by any other means of communications, including an online chat we may make available to you, you will be requested to provide us with your full name and email address and Company’s name. In addition, you can choose to provide us with additional information as part of your correspondence with us.
|We will use this information solely for the purpose of responding to your inquiries and provide you with the support or information you have requested.
The correspondence may be used in order to improve our customer service, and in the event we believe it is required in order to provide you with any further assistance (if applicable).
|Our legitimate interest.
When you sign up for our Services and create an account, we will collect the Personal Data that you are required to provide us during the sign-up process, such as your full name and email address, role, and your company name and address.
Further, during the application process you will be supplied with username and password for your account, at which time you thereby represent and warrant that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your details and password. You represent and warrant that you will not provide us with inaccurate, misleading or false information.
|This information will be processed for the purpose of performing our contract with you, to set up your account with us and enable you to use our Services.In addition, we may process your Personal Data for our legitimate interests, for example, to send you marketing and promotional messages and offers related to our Services. You are able to unsubscribe from receiving such correspondence from us by contacting us at: [email protected].
Please note that if you choose to unsubscribe from direct marketing, we may still retain your contact details and send you relevant service-related information such as invoices and subscription rates.
|The registration information is processed to perform our contract with you and the direct marketing is subject to our legitimate interest.
When you make a payment through our Services via a credit card, ACH Transfer or a wire transfer, you will be asked to submit certain information (depending on the payment method) such as the credit card number and details, full name, ID Number, bank account information, routing number, ABA number and transit number.the payment may be processed by our third party partners in which case we will not store or process any of your payment information that was submitted via such partner.
If you are located in a territory that our third party partner does not operate in, then we will process the above information that you will need to submit when you remit payment for our Services.
|We use a third party payment processor to process the payments in certain territories (i.e., Canada and the US), our payment processor is: Balance Payments, Inc., 2261 Market Street #4149, San Francisco CA, 94114 (“Balance“).
https://www.getbalance.com/legal/privacy-policy and https://www.getbalance.com/legal/end-user-terms
In the territories that Balance does not operate in, we will use this information in order to process your payment and to provide you with our Services.
|<p?We share with Balance certain personal information such as contact information, KYC, etc. however, the payments that are processed via Balance are solely processed by Balance and we do not store nor do we process any of such payment information.The payment information that we do process will be used in order to perform our contract with you.
If you ask to be provided with a quote you will provide us with certain Personal Data: Name, Company, email address, Phone number.
|We will use this information for the purpose of providing you with the quote that you requested.
||Perform our contract with you.
When you interact with our website and Services, we may collect your online identifiers, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address.
|We (directly or via our third-party service providers) may collect our Visitors’ IP. We use this for operating, providing, maintaining, protecting, managing, customizing and improving our Website and Services and the way in which we offer them.
||Your consent through our cookie notice.
We also collect certain technical Non-Personal Data which relates to your use of the Website such as: the type and version of device, application, or browser used, operating system, or time zone setting; Services metrics, such as offering usage, occurrences of technical errors, diagnostic reports, your settings preferences, backup information, API calls, and other logs.
|We use this data in order to maintain, support, improve, protect and manage our Website and Services. This information does not include Personal Data.
When our Customers place an order, they will also provide us with the recipients’ information including E-mail, telephone number and full name of the contact person.
- HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Depending on the nature of your interaction with the website and Services, we may collect information as follows:
- Provided by you voluntarily– we will collect information if and when you choose to provide us with the information, such as through the Services, contact us communications, etc.
- SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We will not share your Personal Data with third parties, other than as specifically mentioned herein:
- Subject to your consent– we may share your Personal Data upon your explicit consent. Once we share your Personal Data under these circumstances, that data becomes subject to the other third party’s privacy practices.
- Policy enforcement and third party rights – we may share your Personal Data in the event required to enforce our policies and agreements or to establish and exercise our rights to defend against legal claims, including investigations of potential violations and in order to detect or prevent illegal activities or other wrongdoing, security or technical issues. In addition, we may share your Personal Data to prevent harm to the rights or safety of our users or any applicable third party.
- Law enforcement– we may share your Personal Data, solely to the extent needed to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Affiliate company and corporate transaction – in the event required, we may share your Personal Data with our parent company, any subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control (“Affiliated Companies“) or in the event of a corporate transaction (e.g., sale of a substantial part of our business, merger, consolidation or asset sale). Our Affiliated Companies or acquiring company will assume the rights and obligations as described in this Policy.
- Service Providers – we may disclose Personal Data to our service providers to perform requested services on our behalf. Certain of our service providers shall include carriers, warehouseman, servers, payment processors, governmental agencies and representatives. These entities are prohibited from using your Personal Data for any purposes other than providing us with requested services and are all signed on applicable data protection agreements limiting their use of the Personal Data.
- COOKIES & TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
There are several types of cookies, the three main and common ones are:
- Essential, Functionality, Operation & Security Cookies– essential for enabling user movement around the Website, for the Website to function properly, and for security purposes. Please note that these cookies either cannot be disabled, or if disabled, certain features of the Services may not work.
- Analytic, Measurement & Performance Cookies– used to collect information about how users use the Website (clickstream, navigation, time and date of access, etc.) in order to improve our Services and the way we offer them, as well as assessing performance of the content available on the Website.
- Preference, Targeting & Advertising Cookies– used to advertise across the internet and to display relevant ads tailored to users based on the parts of the Website they have (e.g., the cookie will indicate you have visited a certain webpage and will show you ads relating to that webpage).
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES
||Analytic, Measuremֽent & Performance Cookies
||Analytic, Measurement & Performance Cookies
For additional information regarding our use of Google products, click here.
||Analytic, Measurement & Performance and Preference, Targeting & Advertising
||Analytic, Measurement & Performance and Preference, Targeting & Advertising
||Analytic, Measurement Performance and Preference, Targeting Advertising
- Please note that, most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. By following the instructions of your device preferences, and by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser, you may remove cookies, however, if you block or erase cookies some features of the Services may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
- Please refer to the support page of the browser you are using. In this regard, the following are some links which you may find useful: Google Chrome; FireFox; Internet Explorer; Safari; Edge; Opera
- USER RIGHTS
According to data protection and privacy laws may grant you with certain rights with regards to your Personal Data, all according to your jurisdiction. The rights may include one or all of the following: (i) request to amend your Personal Data we store accessing; (ii) review and access your Personal Data that we hold; (iii) request to delete your Personal Data that we hold (as long as we do not have a legitimate reason for retaining the data); (iv) restrict or object to the process your Personal Data; (v) exercise your right of data portability (vi) contact to a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction and file a complaint; and (vii) withdraw consent (to the extent applicable). If you wish to submit a request to exercise your rights, please fill out the Data Subject Request Form (“DSR”) available here (Click to Download) and send it to our email at: [email protected].
When you contact us and request to exercise your rights regarding your Personal Data, we will require certain information from you in order to verify your identity and locate your data and that the process of locating and deleting the data may take reasonable time and effort, as required or permitted under applicable law. Data privacy and related laws in your jurisdiction may provide you with different or additional rights related to the data we collect from you, which may also apply.
- DATA RETENTION
We retain Personal Data we collect as long as it remains necessary for the purposes set forth above, all in accordance with applicable laws, or until an individual expresses a preference to opt-out. We may at our sole discretion, delete or amend information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for such purposes.
We take great care in implementing physical, technical, and administrative security measures for the services that we believe comply with applicable regulation and industry standards to prevent your information from being accessed without the proper authorization, improperly used or disclosed, unlawfully destructed, or accidentally lost.
- DATA TRANSFER
We use several cloud services to store our data (such as AWS, Salesforce, etc.), which are located in US. Further, certain processing activities are conducted in Israel, or other countries. In the event of data transfer out of your jurisdiction, we will take appropriate measures to ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of protection as required under applicable law. Further, when Personal Data collected within the EU is transferred outside the EU (and not to a recipient in a country that the European Commission has decided provides adequate protection) it shall be transferred under the provisions of the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Union. If you would like to understand more about these arrangements and your rights in connection therewith, please contact us at our email.
Our Website and Services are intended for general audience and is not directed to persons under 16 years old. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his/her child has provided us with Personal Data without their consent, he/she should contact us immediately.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from people under 16 years old. If we become aware that a person under 16 years old has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete such data from our databases.
If you are a User, please be aware that you may not upload to the Services any data concerning persons under the age of 16, and you may not send emails to Participants who are under 16 years old. Doing any of the above constitutes an infringement of our Terms and may result in the suspension or Termination of the user’s Account.
- CHANGES AND UPDATES
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy issues, or if you wish to be provided with any other information related to our privacy practices, please contact us:
Via Email: [email protected]
Via Regular Mail:
Marine Shipp Fast Ltd.
9 Andrei Sakharov St.
EXHIBIT A – CCPA PRIVACY EXHIBIT
- The CCPA and the Categories of Personal Information Collected and Shared
Please see below a table detailing the categories of Personal Information that we collect (and has collected within the last 12 months):
||Examples of Personal Information
||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
|D. Commercial information.
||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
|E. Biometric information.
||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.
||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
|G. Geolocation data.
||Physical location or movements.
|H. Sensory data.
||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
|I. Professional or employment-related information.
||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose:
In the preceding twelve (12) months, the Company has disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers;
Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute.
We disclose your Personal Information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties: service providers & data aggregators (e.g., for analytics purposes) and business partners (e.g., payment processors).
When we disclose Personal Information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
- Sale of Personal Information:
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold Personal Information.